Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oct 02, 2007

Oct 02 2007 was the day planned for my arrival, I am going to bid this cozy space of mine, which by now is getting rather small for me, farewell.

I felt an early day break on this day, mum seems to wake up earlier then usual. I recognized the sounds of mum getting ready ... soon after, dad was telling us we'll be making our way to meet one another soon ... I was really excited!

By the way, thats mum & dad in the picture, happy holidaying in the UK.

...It seems like a long day for the rest of this day, as I have been woken up & be 'attended' to on a regular basis, just as I thought this will take forever, I suddenly see a constant glow for the first time!






2 comments:

Doris Goh said...

nice blog page Ed! keep it updated...I will check it out occasionally. cheers! doris

Chloe said...

Merci...do drop by whenever you have time, take care - from us